Samtec is a leading global manufacturer of electromechanical components.
Founded in 1976 in New Albany, Indiana, the company now employs over 4,000 people.
Founder Sam Shine's philosophy of providing a perfect and fast delivery service for connectors and cables, even in small quantities, has evolved over the years. Today, Samtec offers a wide range of high speed, micro, edge card, backplane and rugged connectors.
Nowadays, the company’s product portfolio features much more than sockets and pin headers – Samtec has developed into a system supplier. Virtually any type of flat ribbon, coaxial and active optical cable manufactured by us can be assembled with Samtec connectors.
This means that Samtec is the only company in the world to offer a complete range of high-speed connectivity solutions. From "bare die" to interfaces situated 100 metres away and any interfaces in between.
The company’s six manufacturing sites in the US, Malaysia, Costa Rica and China enable delivery of almost any component within the space of a few working days.
However, delivery time is not the only aspect that characterises Samtec's "Sudden Service". Samtec customers can enjoy the following benefits:
- the largest product selection worldwide, without minimum order quantities
- countless combinations/configurations of articles
- all components are manufactured according to the customers' wishes
- technical support and on-site assistance with design and processing
- preparation of sample components within 24 hours
- 6 production sites worldwide guarantee the fastest delivery times directly from the factory
- 6 technology centres provide technical support even for highly complex applications
Samtec's "Sudden Service" has been voted #1 in the Bishop Report five times in a row.
For customised connectors and cables please use our enquiry form.